Getting your library card
· Apply in person at the Riverside Public Library and bring your photo ID (state ID or drivers' license) and proof of residency (current utility bill, bank statement, lease or tax bill).
· Kids can get their own cards too! You and your child will need to visit the library together. Parents or guardians need to sign the application form for children and teens under 18 and they must show proof of residency. Parents and guardians are responsible for any material taken out on a child's account.
· Please report a lost or stolen card immediately. We will mark it as lost. Any material checked out on a card up to the time it is reported lost or stolen is the responsibility of the card holder. Patrons should also notify the library if they have a change in address, name, telephone number or email address.
Logging into your account:
· To log into your account you need your name, library card number and your library pin number. Usually your pin number is set up to be the last four digits of your phone number.
· Once you log into the catalog you will be able to search and request material, pay fines, renew items and more!